Tuesday, October 14, 2014

College and Career Week

Hey ya'll, 
This week at school we had college and career week. This morning they were playing college anthems and they hanged t-shirts as decorations and displayed college representations like mascot dolls. I thought it would be a good idea to do this on my blog because this is a big decision for anyone and it was fun. I think that you should choose the right college for the right career, like in Galveston there is a law school so if you want to be a lawyer you might want to go there. Where you go and what you want to learn affect what you do when you get out of college. Here are 5 of the top main colleges in the area that I learned about:
  • Prairie View A&M
  • University of Houston
  • Sam Houston State University
  • Texas A&M
  • Texas State University
I have decided that I want to go to Texas A&M which is one of the biggest colleges in Texas and I think I would get a good education there. It would help teach me everything I need to know in order to be a scientist. 
Gig Em!


No comments:

Post a Comment