Thursday, June 12, 2014

every day rain

I have a story to tell today. We went to the pool I made 5 or 6 dives and jumps and I had a good time an we stayed there for 30 min to an hour and then it started to rain and we had to run home before we got  soaked and here's a video when going to the pool  is going wrong.

 

If you think this is cool.  I have a cool how to on a prank. the name of  it is the dirt bag . first you take a bag and tie a rope to it .second fill it with dirt .third hide and when someone comes bye pull the string here's a tip don't hide under the bag and pull I learned that the hard way and that relate's to an other story I tell you that one later  I hope you like my post bye

1 comment:

  1. I love this every day rain video so so so much! nevin p.s pick a deter one. kiera

    ReplyDelete